Perdix 2 Dive Computer
Perdix 2 Dive Computer
The Shearwater Perdix 2 Ti/Ti Black Dive Computer is Shearwater’s toughest and most reliable full-size computer supporting multiple gases, Open Circuit and CCR mode and is the best dive computer in 2023 in our view.
It supersedes the original and very popular (discontinued) Shearwater Perdix computer and comes in two colour finishes: The Shearwater Perdix 2 Ti Black and the Shearwater Perdix 2 Ti Silver dive computers.
- Air / Nitrox / 3 Gas Nitrox: 3 gas nitrox computer for the serious recreational diver
- Open Circuit Technical: Trimix enabled
- Closed Circuit/Bailout: Trimix enabled. Constant PO2 for closed circuit
- Gauge: Depth, time, resettable stopwatch function. Full dive logging
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display
- 2.2" display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation. Impact-resistant toughened aluminosilicate glass screen with superior clarity.
- Thin, Low-profile Design
- 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel 2.
- Two Button Interface
- Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure.
- User Replaceable Batteries for both Perdix 2 and Transmitter
- The Perdix 2 works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology enabling communication with most mobile devices
- User Customizable Display - customize your display with information the way you want to see it
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
Download and display dive logs quickly with Bluetooth® wireless technology. You can display as much or as little information as you need. The Shearwater cloud is available in 13 languages.
Optional Shearwater Swift transmitter
The Perdix 2 is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes. With smart AI technology, the Swift creates a highly reliable connection, listens for other transmitters, and only communicates when the channel is clear by avoiding collision with other signals. Now, divers can use multiple transmitters near each other without worrying about potential interference. This advanced technology is leveraged by Shearwater's new firmware, which includes support for up to 4 transmitters on compatible Shearwater models. The no-tools design makes it easy to remove and replace the Swift from the 1st stage (gone is the need to find a particular size tool to tighten or loosen the transmitter, making it perfect for travel!)
A double o-ring seal protects a user-replaceable 3v CR2 lithium battery, offering up to 300 hours of time. The LED status indicator lets the diver know things are functioning as they should at a glance during setup.